When we create a UX report we take a close look at the user experience of a product, service or website and provide you with a visual report containing recommendations.
What does a UX report entail?
- We kick off the project with a short call and gather the necessary information: a log in, supporting documents, what to focus on
- We create a visual report with recommendations. We usually split these into 3 types of recommendations: surface level fixes, medium effort fixes and big effort fixes
- We summarize the UX problems for the executive level and go into detail in a series of slides
- We present our findings in a video call
How can a UX report help you?
- Improve the overall UX of your product or service
- Figure out user interface problems that lead to user frustration
- Get a second opinion on the strategy behind your product or service in order to generate new ideas for next steps
Who is it for?
- Product managers
- CIOs and CEOs
- Anyone responsible for a digital product, website or service